MBM Moving/American Van Lines packed and moved my household property.Part of my property was delivered immediately and much was damaged.

The rest went to storage for a year. During the move of the stored goods, they lost my couch and destroyed several items including a table, a chair, boxes of pottery and most of the frames on my artwork.

They are now telling me that they will not honor my Full Replacement Value insurance but will pay me 60 cents per pound for the damage.Warning - MBM/American Van Lines is completely incompetent and has questionable business practices.

Had an Experience with American Van Lines?

Comments

Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more